5 Facial Tips for Your Beautiful Eyes
The muscle around the eye area are the most delicate and soft, they tend to wrinkle very easily if not appropriately handle. Hence, for its health and strength, they demand regular exercise in terms of facial. As far as, it should be noted that eyes are core organ of the body which enables us to see. The healthy looking eyes give you instant freshness. From our daily hectic routine, all the stress we gather from our workplace, university, high school or so on, pushes strain on our eyes, makes them puffy and wrinkled. Hence, it is ought to be noted that you need to take a good shower and relax your body that will eventually calm your eye strain as well. In order to maintain the beauty and health of your eyes, you should do daily eye facial. This will not only relax you but also prevent puffiness, dark circles, and wrinkles. There are some really easy tips for making your eye area healthy.
- An eyes area is very sensitive, so avoid using cosmetics and chemically induced product. Instead, keep handy home remedies for the care of the eye. They have less side effects and less likely to harm your eyes.
- An easy morning exercise can be done, which will take your minutes. You are supposed to look straight ahead then right to left and left to right for about 10 – 12 times. After that, look straight up and then down, again for 10 to 12 times. Your head should be static in the whole process.
- Next, you might take a good eye cream, vitamin E or any essential oil for massaging your eye area up to the brow bone. You are supposed to go with a tapping motion to all over your eye area from up to down with your three fingers, after that with the massage your brow bone from its starting point towards the end and press for some seconds. Repeat these steps for 10-15 times.
- Always be hydrated as much as possible. Take plenty of water and sometimes add flavor to your glass as well to make it detox water. You can add a slice of cucumber, lemons, oranges, mint leaves etc. Green tea is also very beneficial for your eye puffiness and under eye wrinkles.
- If you have very much mental work or computer access work, then you should take 10 to 2minutes break in your day for calming your eyes. You might take a small nap after your lunch in your lunch break.
Your whole body needs your care and extra concern for looking young and beautiful. And eyes are doors of the soul, you should make it glorious path.